In 2010, the following technology governance structure was established at SF State by the University Provost and the Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer to steer an effective technology course for the University.
Executive Technology Council (ETC)
- The University Provost and the Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer solicit and receive advisement from the ETC.
- The ETC develops strategy and vision related to technology policies, systems and initiatives to best support the mission of SF State.
- Meets quarterly or as needed.
Educational Technology Advisory Committee (ETAC)
- ETAC represents University faculty and advises the ETC on academic uses of technology.
- Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month during University session Noon - 1:30PM in LIB 222.
- ETAC membership.
Campus Technology Committee (CTC)
- CTC represents University departments and advises the ETB on technology proposals and implementation of technology initiatives.
- Meets 3rd Wednesday of the month 10AM - Noon in the LIB 121.
- CTC membership.
Faculty technology committees
- May be formed by college deans to interface with ETAC.
Technology working sub-committees
- May be formed by any of the standing committees.