Online teaching and learning resources
- SF State Senate Intellectual Property Policy & Procedures (F09-253).
- SF State Senate Intellectual Property Policy & Procedures for Development of Online Instructional Materials (S01-215)
- SF State Senate Online Education Policy: F12-264, S12-264.
Opinions, discussions, and forums
- Kevin Kelly, Lecturer, College of Education; SFSU, Director, Wiley Learning Institute shares his perspectives for the CFA sponsored Open Forum on Online Education [pdf].
- Darlene Yee-Melichar, Academic Affairs Committee, Academic Senate CSU presents current papers, reports and legislation on online education [pdf].
- Two faculty members offer perspectives on the promises and challenges of online teaching on pages 11- 13 of the Spring edition of the California Faculty Association magazine [pdf].